Professional freight transport
Sticking to the safe route
Domestic and international freight shipments are a routine part of our day. Our success is built on our expertise in this business. The advantage for you is that we organise, plan and manage your projects on a case-by-case basis with reference to your individual requirements. Our road haulage services will deliver "door-to-door", to transfer depots or distribution centres:
Our top-of-the-range truck fleet has the resources to cope for special cases – so that your goods always arrive safely at their destination.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Not only do we take care of your shipments but we also offer a wide range of additional logistics services directly connected with production (e.g. assembly lines), trading (e.g. warehousing and fulfillment) or process control. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like detailed advice.
Part loads and full loads for maximum flexibility
We recommend sending full truck loads of goods by road as the fastest possible option. Your goods will be delivered directly to the recipient directly from your loading point without any further trans-shipment.
If the capacity of the truck is not fully utilised, we will forward your goods to their destination as a part load with other part loads or with groupage freight. We have access to a modern, reliable network of business partners in daily direct services or, for example, on group freight routes in Turkey or the CIS and can therefore offer you a flexible and attractive service.
We also offer optional additional services, such as customs clearance, abnormal loads or information logistics.
Making light work of heavy loads
Some goods have to be declared and need an official permit. Heavy loads come into this category, for example. They require an official certificate of exemption. Escort vehicles and/or police security measures are mandatory if certain dimensions or weights are exceeded.
Our modern fleet of trucks is equipped for exceptional cases of this kind and, with the necessary know-how and various long-term special permits, we can deliver your goods safely to their destination. We provide the following services:
- Heavy loads with special permit up to 38 t payload
- Abnormal loads with special permit up to 3 x 4.2 x 18 m (WxHxL)
- Transport of machinery with tarpaulin cover 5.5 x 4.1 x 10 m (WxHxL)
- We transport goods of heavier weights and larger dimensions with single-use permits
We also offer the following services:
- Transport of machinery, optionally including unloading and installation in the intended location
- Safe unloading with hoist platform or forklift truck
- Loading and unloading with crane truck
- Conveyor roller systems and cushion lift systems
- Installation of transfer lines and production lines
Fleet management par excellence
Professional vehicle fleet management goes hand in hand with cost savings, and both of these are key to the efficient carriage of goods. Problems can be spotted early and rectified, or avoided in the first place, if systems are in place to manage and oversee the vehicle fleet, planning routes and distances and coordinating vehicle use in intermodal transport.
We are the specialist you need, offering multiple options for the transportation of your goods, servicing your requirements from our own large pool of vehicles, and having established partnerships with companies for Germany-wide and international assignments.
Our vehicle fleet:
- Standard articulated lorries and juggernauts with all the extras, such as blinds, Edscha trailer system, elevating roof and width extension facility
- Flatbed semi-trailers with twist-lock system
- Telescopic flatbed semi-trailers / multi-axle jumbo gooseneck trailers
- Low-loader tarpaulin trailers
- Truck cranes / lift ramp trucks
- Swap bodies
- Armoured security vehicles
We have international long-term special permits in A, B, D, F, E, GB, L, NL and PL for the following:
- Up to 38 t payload
- 4 m x 4.5 m x 25 m (width x height x length)
- Permission to drive on Sundays and public holidays